11 July 2011

WANT





Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want

However, I have sooo much fabric that is in the works that I really should focus on the fabric I already have rather than going out and buying more fabric....Currently WITH me I have  fabric for three more dresses. .. maybe four? and maybe I should work on that stuff before I'm buying more fabric...?? yeeaa. Also. it's not like I need more dresses. lol one daayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment