25 September 2011

Yo-yo earrings

So I made some cute earrings from satin and buttons. wooooooo


Additionally, I did some organization. So like.. I had a lot of ribbon that I had recently purchased new and thrifted.  New ribbon looks like it's a lot on the roll, but truthfully it's usually around three yards. So, had these two cardboard things that something else had been wrapped around.  So, I transferred all of my ribbon from their individual spools onto these two pieces of cardboard. The ribbon literally takes up 75% less space now. I'm pretty pleased, since it took like an hour to do.







No comments:

Post a Comment