10 October 2011

Lazy Sunday = Sewing Sunday

First, I would like to say that I really really reallllyyyy want to make one of these. You can check on the craftster post on it here. I really really want to make one. Also, can I say that I'm so busy thrifting all the time that I really had no idea how expensive covered button and snap fastener kits are. Fortunately, all of the ones I've used in the last few posts have been thrifted so I didn't even know.
Here is another link for a very similar looking fabric perpetual calendar.

Also, I'm very interested in making a dress like this. Long, of course. In fact.  I thought I might be able to throw it together today, but I don't see that happening.  I'm super involved with a bag right now.. which is also not getting done today. I'm actually pretty sad about that because I've been slowly working on it all day and I hoped I would have it done. No luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment