And the winner is . . .
So, I've been thinking a lot about doing a giveaway. Here is my perfect opportunity.
Here's the technical info
- Giveaway ends December 16 at 5 p.m. PST. (or, 8 p.m. EST)
- I will be emailing the winner by December 18, and noting the winner in the giveaway post.
- Giveaway items will be shipped by December 24th
- You can check out more giveaways at http://sewmamasew.com/blog
- I will ship international
Now for the details. This giveaway is inspired by my recent mini-series on using lace on all sorts of different projects.
Lace Trim Dress
Lace Trim Bonnet
Lace Flower Headband
In honor of my lace mini series and my love of vintage patterns, I am giving away:
The lucky winner will receive:
20 Yards of lace trim:
5 yards of 3/4" lace trim
5 yards of 1/2" blue lace trim
2 yards of 3" lace trim
2 yards of 1" hot pink lace trim
2 yards of 1 1/4" hot pink lace trim
2 yards 1" purple lace trim
2 yards 1" light blue lace trim
4 Vintage sewing patterns:
1960s Simplicity 8550 (Size 14, Bust 36, Waist 27)
1960s Simplicity 5545 (Size 12, Bust 32)
1970s McCall's 3083 (Size 12, Bust 34)
1970s Butterick 6462 (Size 14, Bust 36)
How to enter:
(1) Leave a comment letting me know: your favorite 20th century era of fashion AND your favorite way to use lace. (you don't have to be a follower for the first entry!!!)
(2) Additional entries:
-Follow my blog (leave a separate comment letting me know you did or already do)
-For pinterest users, pin one of my LYWTA tutorials (Leave a separate comment with link to the pin)